Saturday, August 8, 2009

Goooood neewwws!!! I am back in Andover.

I got here yesterday evening. The travelling went great, with the exception of the three hours I spent dealing with airport security in Tel Aviv. At the time, it was emotionally traumatic, but I am happy to be able to say that now I think it's funny. When I got to Chicago, I got to see Mom and Frances, who came out to the airport to see me. Mom bought me a delicious turkey and cheese croissant (turkey! and cheese! together again!) and it was SO good to get to see them. In OKC, I was greeted at the airport by my boyfriend Cody, and Deah, my friend who has been in Russia since December. Basically, it was a stupendous day, even if it was quite long.

I am now back in Andover, spending some quality time with the cat. At this point we are still on good terms. I've been unpacking and sleeping and doing laundry and being lazy. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, when my family gets back from Wisconsin. Oh how happy we will be! It will be like the turkey and cheese moment, only better.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got home safely. We missed you at Runamuc! I love seeing all of your pics of Israel. What a neat trip.

    Jennifer Appleton

    ReplyDelete