Sunday, July 26, 2009

My dad told me to always leave the party while you're still having fun

Last day in Jerusalem! I'm a little sad. Just when I get comfortable in this city and start blending in with the locals (ha!), it's time to leave.

The plan for today is to finish packing, turn in my internet modem, meet with a friend for tea or something, clean the apartment, take all my bags to Anika's, and check out of the apartment. That's just this morning. At noon, we will be lugging our luggage to the central bus station and figuring out how to get to Tiberias (a town near the Sea of Galilee), then how to get to our hostel. And after that? Who knows! Maybe we'll paint the town red, if red buildings are allowed in Tiberias.

It's time for me to start being productive. I hope your week is off to a good start!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Tiberias. We've heard that, just north of town, the bouancy can be quite high in the Sea of Galilee. John 6:16-21

    ReplyDelete