Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yesh po tmunot!

Mahane Yehuda Market - I bought some fruit, pastries, and skirts. It's a good place but very busy and dirty.


I think this is off of Jaffo Street. It's a very cute neighborhood, which also means it's pretty touristy. There are a lot of bars on this street, and my friend Devon showed me which ones are the best. Unfortunately I didn't file that information my long term memory. However, I did have an excellent triple chocolate ice cream cone somewhere in this area, and I shall treasure that glorious memory forever.


Here we have Sara's back, and some vegetables. Sara kind of blends in with the colorful produce.


Jaffo Street again. I was too lazy to put these pictures in order. Also I hope you don't judge Jerusalem by my photography skills. For now, just trust me that it is soo pretty here! Ulpan is going well and keeping me busy, and I have gone on six successful bus rides. Tomorrow night we're going on a tour of the Western Wall tunnels, which is exciting! I wish I could promise you pictures from that, but we're going to be in tunnels. At night. It may be dark. We shall see!

1 comment: